A Laravel publishing platform
Welcome to Canvas.
Sometimes creating a blog is easier said than done. With Canvas, it's just easier. Simple installation, the freedom to make it look how you want, and a familiar editing environment keeps you focused on what Canvas is really good at: Publishing.
Want to find out how big of an impact you're actually making? Canvas helps you visualize monthly trends, see where your readers are coming from and even what time of day they prefer to read your content. Think of it as a lightweight version of Google Analytics, straight out of the box.
Web native: Fully mobile and desktop ready on any device
Measure the impact of your posts with realtime data. Not everyone needs the headache of setting up Google Analytics, so we built in just the best parts, and added a couple new ones.
A new editing experience
Enjoy a distraction-free writing experience in this Medium-inspired editor. More than just a formatting toolbar, you'll find out it has some tricks up its sleeve.
Canvas integrates the Unsplash API directly inside of the editor, allowing beautiful imagery to be easily inserted inside of impactful writing.
Search engine optimization
Publish once, distribute everywhere. Attach meta tags, descriptions, and canonical links to allow your content up to be discovered in as many ways as possible.
All the right tools
- An autosaving editor that makes sure you never lose your place, or your sanity New
- A writing summary e-mail delivered weekly that provides quick stats on trending content
- Localized content to provide accessibility in over 10 different languages
- Customizable and secure routing options to keep your data safe in a production environment
- Light and dark modes that offer unique color palettes, making publishing content easy on the eyes
- An Artisan command that scaffolds a Medium-inspired frontend in seconds
- A simple organization system of tags and topics helps you quickly find and maintain content
- Advanced content scheduling that publishes your work exactly when you want it to