A Laravel publishing platform
Welcome to Canvas.
Sometimes creating a blog is easier said than done. With Canvas, it's just easier. Simple installation, the freedom to make it look how you want, and a familiar editing environment keeps you focused on what Canvas is really good at: Publishing.
Want to find out how big of an impact you're actually making? Canvas helps you visualize monthly trends, see where your readers are coming from and even what time of day they prefer to read your content. Think of it as a lightweight version of Google Analytics, straight out of the box.
Web native: Fully mobile and desktop ready on any device
Measure the impact of your posts with realtime data. Not everyone needs the headache of setting up Google Analytics, so we built-in just the best parts, and added a couple new ones.
A new editing experience
Enjoy a distraction-free writing experience in this Medium-inspired editor. More than just a formatting toolbar, you'll find out it has some tricks up its sleeve.
Enjoy high-quality photography in your posts from the world's most generous community of photographers. Add images, videos, links, or whatever media you'd like to your content. The sky is the limit here.
Custom social data
Ensure your content is optimized with fully customizable meta data for Facebook and Twitter sharing cards, as well as tags and topics to group your posts by.
All the right tools
- A writing summary e-mail delivered weekly that provides quick stats on trending content NEW
- Localized content to provide accessibility in over 8 different languages
- Customizable and secure routing options to keep your data safe in a production environment
- Light and dark modes that offer unique color palettes, making publishing content easy on the eyes
- An Artisan command that scaffolds a beautifully designed blog template in seconds
- A simple organization system of tags and topics helps you quickly find and maintain content
- Advanced content scheduling that publishes your work exactly when you want it to
- Regular app updates by a fantastic group of contributors to keep the project current